The FAE is responsible for technical support to customer design and manufacturing groups.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2.0 ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Educate customer flex designers and technologist on Design for Manufacture (DFM), Design for Value (DFV)
2. Reduce customers’ design cycle time by facilitating/eliminating problem disposition between TTM’s pre-production engineering groups and the customer
3. Improve the quality and completeness of design packages coming from the customer
4. Coordinate formal project reviews when necessary to ensure successful outcome.
5. Drive flex and rigid flex revenue into TTM – Stafford, Stafford Springs, & Santa Clara manufacturing facilities.
6. Update customer design and manufacturing groups on TTM capabilities and technology road map.
7. Provide the manufacturing facility with insight into future customer needs and technology requirements.
8. Analyze customer designs for manufacturability, controlled impedance, and specification improvements.
9. Assist pre-production in creating/managing controlled impedance stack-ups.
10. Establish technical contacts between customer and TTM to drive improved lines of technical communications and increased depth of relationships.
11. Assist the Account Managers in increasing customer revenue through superior technical support and service.
12. Travel to customer sights to support issues, and/or, key programs as required.
13. Produce and conduct technical capability presentations in conjunction with the sales team.
14. Assist the pre-production team in getting “on hold” issues addressed at the customer site expeditiously.
15. When appropriate, increase product value and improve time to market including scale up & product
16. Candidate to reside in either our TTM Stafford or TTM Santa Clara facility. Relocation could be an option depending upon qualifications of the candidate|
• Candidates for this position should have a Bachelor of Science degree or a two year technical degree in field relevant to position.
• Candidates should have a strong background (4-6 years experience) in the Flex PCB manufacturing industry.
• Candidates should have knowledge of entire PCB process manufacturing process including process flows, individual processing steps and tooling.
• Intermediate level skills using Genesis STAR software, drawing / blueprint interpretation skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with customers design group(s) are essential.
• Candidate needs to be self motivated and willing to work with minimum supervision.
• Effective public speaking skills are important.
• Customer travel required up to 40% of the time.
• Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
TTM Technologies - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
TTM Technologies - Global Leader in PCB & Backplane Assembly
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California TTM Technologies is a leading...