NJ - Plainfield
Field Consultant-District Manager
High School Diploma/GED
2 - 5 years
Under the general supervision of the Market Manager, oversees a sub-group of corporate and/or franchised stores and ensures that the overall store condition complies with 7-Eleven standards including: cleanliness, customer service and merchandising - thereby maximizing operating profits.
- Maximizes ordering efficiencies at the store level by coaching the Merchandising Cycle and analyzing store, sub-group, market, and national data.
- Promotes change to improve profitability.
- Ensures key processes are in place in the store, by reviewing data in the store, completing store walks and providing on going coaching to improve the process.
- Monitors all aspects of store operations, providing advice, coaching and assistance to the store management.
- Coaches and reinforces importance of Quality Assurance processes to ensure safe food handling.
- Reviews and analyzes reports, identifies potential problems and uses the 4-Step Process.
- Works with Franchisees and/or Store Managers to develop, update, and execute annual budgets and business plans to achieve or exceed budget for subgroup.
- Completes performance measurements as required and maintains consistent high standards.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated management experience and knowledge of basic business practices.
- Prior retail or sales background.
- Willingness to work an "on-call" schedule.
- Current performance must meet standard requirements.
- Must be a current Store Manager, Field Consultant, or Field Consultant Trainee
- Must be recommended by Market Manager
- Current Store Manager Certified In-Store Experience is preferred
This list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not exhaustive, but merely a list of some of the major responsibilities for the current job. A detailed job description may be provided upon request. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example: emergencies, changes in personnel, workload or technical development, etc.)
This job posting is for 7-Eleven, Inc. internal company use only.
Dissemination of this information outside of this company is prohibited.
New Application Process
Applicants should notify their immediate supervisor and human resources representative of their interest
Applicants should apply on 7-Connect/Human Resources/Job Postings
If you are unable to upload a resume you may fax it to 972-828-1064. Please note that you faxed your resume on your application
7-Eleven - 18 months ago
"If convenience stores are open 24 hours, why the locks on their doors?" If anyone knows, it's 7-Eleven. The North American...