Reporting to the Engineering Field Deployment Manager, the Field Deployment Coordinator assists the Manager Field Deployment with all coordination activities related to deploying several Field Installation Teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills:
- Coordinate with NEON Administrative Services to assist with the logistics of field team deployments.
- Perform cost tracking for field deployment related activities.
- Arranges and accelerates flow of equipment, materials, parts, assemblies, and other materials according to schedules or priorities, and compiles and keeps manual or computerized records.
- Checks schedules and related information and confers with others to determine requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Perform procurement and material tracking in coordination with the NEON Logistics department.
- Respond to requests for information from deployed Field Installation Teams (e.g., replacing site materials that may be damaged or missing, scheduling questions).
- Perform document control and change process activities for all related Field Deployment departmental documentation and databases
- Assist with documentation of installed asset locations (as-builts).
- Coordinate shipping for instruments, materials and tools to multiple installation sites that are operating concurrently.
- Move equipment, instrumentation and assemblies, with and without assistance.
- Coordinate meetings and publish minutes to NEON departments as needed.
- Verify accuracy of, and process purchase requisitions utilizing NEON’s Maximo system.
- Prepare process and status reports, assigns and monitors document numbers, and reviews documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains files of engineering drawings, project reports, specifications, product proposals and documentation
- Review documents and distribute to appropriate personnel (e.g., site, field, design).
- Coordinate and communicate between engineering, manufacturing, field operations, and external contractors to coordinate field deployment logistics.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Respond to phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Read and analyze incoming emails, memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Follow NEON and site specific environmental protection requirements, policy and procedures.
Preferred Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills:
- Associate’s Degree in Management or similar discipline. Equivalent education and experience may be considered.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience working.
- Advanced skill and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask.
- Very effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Very effective interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate with others.Ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Current and valid State issued driver’s license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle record (parking violations, minor driving offenses excluded) as determined by NEON’s insurance provider.
- Ability to move equipment and supplies weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Depending on site assignments, ability to travel/ hike/walk on uneven terrain to work site.
- May travel to field to Domain sites.
NEON Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled Persons are encouraged to apply.
- Experience coordinating teams and materials deploying to remote field locations.
- Background in quality assurance, document control, and configuration management.
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, software, IT, requirement documentation.
- Experience working in a repair center or customer service center.
- Experience with life cycle product development and good engineering practices.
- Experience working with enterprise software for materials procurement and inventory management.
NEON, Inc. - 21 months ago