Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
- Conduct equipment verification or QA/QC or visits at residential homes
- Inspect HVAC equipment to verify it meets program parameters
- Verify that energy efficiency measures or equipment have been installed to program quality standards.
- Perform diagnostic tests as needed and utilize energy modeling software.
- Answer contractor or customer questions regarding program.
- Document inspection findings with accurate, concise, and timely reports.
- Provide technical support to contractors and others on the practical application of energy efficiency HVAC measures.
- Provide ongoing feedback to construction managers and/or program management
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
- Experience with residential HVAC technology and practices. Energy efficiency and residential energy auditing experience is a plus.
- HVAC certification is preferred. BPI Building Analyst, Home Inspector or Auditor, or similar certification is a plus. Attaining BPI Certification may be required within the first year of employment.
- Experience with HVAC diagnostic equipment and procedures a plus
- Computer proficiency. Experience with Windows based computers is critical, and familiarity with computerized design programs such as Manual J, D and S is preferred. Knowledge of building energy modeling software such as REM/Rate, TREAT or other residential construction software is a strong plus.
- Work well individually or as part of a team
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated written communication skills (email, memos, reports, etc.)
- Must be able to carry 35 lbs, use ladders, and be able to work in crawl spaces or attics as needed
- Flexible schedule, some evenings and Saturdays may be required.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between customer and client sites
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy
Conservation Services Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard