- High school degree or equivalent
- Transportation experience is a plus
- Strong Law Enforcement or Security background required
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of assigned geographical area along with ability to read and follow maps
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be self-motivated and possess superior time management skills
-Compliance and investigation skills
- Demonstrated software skills to include proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must have proven experience dealing with conflict management
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout assigned territory
- Approximately 25% of work time is conducted in an office setting and approximately 75% will involve extensive travel within designated region
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Valid/current driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must be flexible to work a variety of work schedules/hours
- Ability to follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a full time Field Monitor / Investigator for our NY City location, supporting the 5 boroughs.
The Field Monitor is responsible for monitoring healthcare transportation providers contracting with LogistiCare to ensure adherence with compliance requirements. This includes monitoring vehicles and attendants to ensure Passenger Assistance & Safety. Performs random and/or assigned field investigations. Files reports on each investigation using appropriate reporting form. The Field Monitor also performs vehicle inspections to ensure vehicle compliance with all ADA and other Federal, State and Local regulatory standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains certification as "Train the Trainer" with the CTAA and NSC
- Monitors drivers and attendants using LGTC prescribed training curriculum including identifying non-compliance with passenger safety, sensitivity and defensive driving as well as on-time performance, adherence to service requirements focusing on potential fraud and abuse based on billing and trip data.
- Performs scheduled and random visits (within region) to healthcare facilities and contracted transportation providers to verify level of
service and provider adherence to contract standards
- Schedules field work in coordination with appropriate management (i.e., Transportation Manager, Regional Manager, Director of Operations) to include planning and documenting work schedule and providing follow up reports to management on a regular basis
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Salary will be commensurate to incumbents experience and prior training
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 23 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...