Global market research supplier seeks strong, entrepreneurial Field Manager with healthcare/pharmaceutical experience. Manage and oversee team members to ensure timely and efficient execution of healthcare studies. Specific responsibilities include:
* Build and develop healthcare field/operations department.
* Ensure data collection meets research objectives.
* Develop quality control and best practices processes.
* Schedule meetings for all assigned studies to ensure project staff understands timelines, responsibilities and study specifications.
* Troubleshoot issues with appropriate urgency and negotiate necessary changes.
* Develop relationships with researchers an clients to best understand their needs.
* Estimate costs and time to achieve data collection. Monitor progress, costs and develop recommendations accordingly.
Job Requirements: Please note, this is a market research position and experience from a vendor/supplier or facility is a must. Strong experience building a field/operations department and managing field/operations staff key. Be able to provide fielding expertise on various data collection methods and study types.
Additional Comments: Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Due to client requirements, only applicants with Citizenship/Green Card need apply (no F1 or H1 Visa Status please). Please note, local area candidates only as this is an on-site position.
Quirk's - 18 months ago