Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
CSG is seeking a Multifamily Field Manager (MFM) to work in the New England Multifamily Programs. The programs include National Grid’s Multi Family Program and NSTAR’s Multi Family Program. The MFM will be responsible for development and oversight of multifamily field staff. The service territory includes, but is not limited to, National Grid’s service territory, and NSTAR Electric’s service territory.
• Manage team of field staff in the delivery of technical services to clients, home-owners, and contractors .
• Develop and monitor performance standards to ensure client goals and program requirements are met.
• Develop tracking tools and reports to monitor team activities, results and follow up requirements.
• Assist in preparing monthly management and client reports as needed.
• Develop individual goals for staff members and manage performance.
• Provide training and coaching to staff as needed to ensure consistency in skills and service delivery.
• Conduct on site reviews to ensure quality and employee standards are met.
• Document on site reviews.
• Respond to program inquiries and resolve customer problems
• BS/BA or equivalent business experience.
• BPI Building analyst certification
• 5-7 years experience in residential construction, energy efficiency measures, and residential energy auditing.
• Previous supervisory experience.
•Strong customer service and client relationship management skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical and program concepts to contractors, customers, and other interested parties.
• Excellent organizational, reporting, and follow-up skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize, process, maintain, and organize numerous projects at different stages of
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Suites including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Must have own transportation and a clean driving record.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy
Conservation Services Group - 20 months ago