Are you a natural leader? Do you find satisfaction and pride from a job well done? Do you enjoy being the best at what you do? The Maids® may be the career choice for you. We want you to join our professional company. We offer a competitive wage, transportation, and paid training with no nights or weekends.
The successful candidate will be a dedicated individual who is as committed to employee and customer care as we are. We are a successful housecleaning company seeking a motivated, upbeat individual to interact with our employees and ensure quality cleans in the homes we service.
We are ideally looking for someone who wants to have a significant and longstanding role in a small, personal company, feels loyalty towards their job, a willingness to help other employees, a desire to make the position “grow”, and the chance to contribute their ideas and suggestions.
The position requires enthusiastic efficiency, the ability to work independently, handle a variety of tasks, stay organized, and be 100% dependable and accountable, and friendly. Careful attention to detail is necessary.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintains The Maids standard of quality by doing quality assurance inspections, and training Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders, and Team Members.
- Conducts training and quality assurance inspections in customers' homes
- Reports on equipment and auto maintenance status.
- Primary trainer for all team members on The Maids Home Services cleaning system as well as safety practices
- Observes and evaluates workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis; also provides estimates when necessary.
Supervisory experience is required along with a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States, and must undergo a background check and drug screen.
We are excited about our future growth and look forward to others joining our team!