# Danaher Company Description
Fluke Networks provides innovative solutions for the installation and certification, testing, monitoring and analysis of copper, fiber and wireless networks used by enterprises and telecommunications carriers. The company''s award-winning solutions provide network installers, owners, and maintainers with superior vision, combining speed, accuracy and ease of use to optimize network performance.
Fluke Network is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Fluke Network recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. EEO M/W/D/V
**_Field Marketing Manager (Americas) – Enterprise Wireless Performance and Security Market Segment
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for driving growth in the segment by working closely with the Americas direct and indirect sales teams and Business Unit Product Management to understand business and marketing goals and translates the objectives into measurable marketing programs. This person will ensure there is a closed loop approach to planning, implementing, and measuring the effectiveness of all marketing programs for the assigned market segments.
**Demand Generation/Sales Enablement
- Collaborate with BU Product Management and the Americas Sales Team to establish go-to-market strategies and plans that encompass product launch, lead generation, public relations and social media and determine the most effective strategies to meet revenue goals.
- Develop and measure ROI for key marketing programs and product launches.
- Work with the sales teams to determine lead generation requirements spanning multiple product types.
- Execute closed loop approach to planning, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs. Achieve goals with a balance of inbound and outbound marketing programs.
- Manage and analyze program metrics to gain insight for improvements. Create and deliver regular monthly & quarterly reports to senior management on campaign plans and results.
- Develop and execute sales enablement programs including but not limited to channel promotions, channel partner programs, and installed base programs. Work with marketing communications to develop original content relevant to supporting the sales process and prospects’ buying process.
**New Product Introduction
- Possesses strong market dynamics and customer insight in assigned segment to be able to drive effective positioning and messaging of solutions, and to generate original customer content. Recognized as the “go-to” person for the assigned market segment and customers.**
- Understanding of how to drive business and marketing through the sales channel to grow market share. **
- Work with Business Unit Product Management to drive the GTM strategy for new product launches.
- Plan, implement and lead the execution of all outbound activities related to launching the new product. This includes coordination with field marketing in other geographies to ensure content and programs are aligned and available to support a world-wide launch, manage sales channel training, informing the installed base, planning PR and social media activities.
**Experience Required: **
## Danaher Corporation Overview
- Five years of marketing experience in the Enterprise Wireless and or security segments.
- Demonstrated success in driving marketing campaigns and promotions to meet the revenue goals of the sales teams.
- Ability to work cross functionally to manage, plan and execute successful marketing programs and new product launches in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience developing integrated campaign strategies that include web, search, e-direct mail, social media, advertising and events, for assigned market segments.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation and Sales Automation systems and how to maximize them for efficient lead distribution and reporting.
Danaher is a Fortune 200, NYSE-listed, science and technology leader that designs, manufactures and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 63,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2012, we generated $18.3 billion of revenue from five reporting segments: Test & Measurement, Environmental, Dental, Life Sciences & Diagnostics, and Industrial Technologies. For more information please visit our website: www.danaher.com.
Please Note: The Comms Group will not accept un-solicited resumes. We only will pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a signed recruiting agreement in place with Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks or VSS Monitoring prior to the submittal and it must be signed by the VP, Talent Acquisition and the resume must be submitted to a specific requisition that the agency was invited to work through our vendor management system. In the case that a candidate is submitted or presented to one of these companies by a recruiting agency without a signed agreement, Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks and VSS Monitoring reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiting agency.
- Organization: * Fluke Networks
- Job Function: * Marketing / Communications
- Primary Location: * North America-United States-CA-Santa Clara
- Other Locations: * North America-United States-wa-Everett
- Schedule: * Full-time
Fluke Networks - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fluke Networks doesn't want the flawless functioning of your local or wide area network to be just a happy accident. Part...