Scope of Position: To accelerate value share growth where significant geographic, consumer, and or portfolio opportunities exist.
Local Consumer Marketing
Leads the development, localization, implementation and evaluation of local brand consumer activation programs and plans to maximize growth, profitability and brand equity, consistent with national brand strategy
• Localize National Marketing plans by leveraging national brand promotional platforms and applying local market insights.
• Work with Brand teams to create local promotions and support materials consistent with brand strategy and equity guidelines
• Lead the development, localization, implementation, and evaluation of brand business plans to maximize growth, profitability and brand equity consistent with national brand strategy.
• Identifies, implements, and executes relevant events and sponsorships; Establishes relevant partnerships that will improve the overall market plan
• Work with Brand and BF media to identify and implement local media plans
• Evaluate programs and initiatives, making recommendations for discontinuation or improvement
• Partners with sales manager to educate, plan, execute and evaluate agency (Hive, Greenhouse) execution of assigned brand initiatives
• Provide input into local resource allocation decisions and manage local consumer marketing funds (sponsorships, local media, consumer focused tastings, brand events)
• Serves as a critical resource for consumer and competitive insights to be expedited to Brand Teams
• Champions Brand building by providing brand/category/portfolio expertise and conducts tastings and brand education training.
Reports to: Brand Integration Director and State, Territory, or Division Manager
Manages: Brand Ambassadors, both B-F based and 3rd party agency ambassadors where applicable
• Creativity: ability to translate strategic plans into relevant, energizing ideas
• Action-orientation: motivation and ability to implement and execute
• Organization & Planning: competent in developing plans, allocating resources, and tracking against plan
• Communication: strong oral and written communication skills
• Collaboration: ability and willingness to work in a collaborative environment across multiple stakeholders
Must have requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree with Marketing major preferred, plus 3-5 years sales and marketing experience or field marketing experience within the beverage or CPG industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
• PC proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to create, control, and maintain financial and/or business analyses, including budgets.
• Excellent strategic and tactical skills; demonstrated ability to implement and adapt national programs to the field.
• Willingness to travel approximately 35-50%, and ability to work nights and weekends as required.
• Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of extended brand teams.
• Sound financial skills: Experience in building and managing a budget.
Brown-Forman - 2 years ago
Brown-Forman, founded in 1870, is a diversified producer and marketer of fine quality beverage alcohol brands. Headquartered in Louisville,...