The Manager Field Marketing will be responsible for the growth and impact of customer-led Marketing in an assigned territory of dealerships operating in the NA region. Individuals in the position are viewed primarily as a consultative marketing resource for customer-led Marketing programs, promotions and portfolio offerings. The Manager Field Marketing is required to have a foundational understanding of HDMC Marketing Strategies and the dealer network. These skills are needed to enable consult with dealers to optimize profitability and customer experience as measured through defined scorecards and indices. The Manager Field Marketing will serve as the quality and performance lead for all marketing program personnel within a specific geographic region. The position is highly cross-functional and will require interacting with and influencing a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Leadership skills will be required to present and reinforce Marketing and experiential program best practices so as to ensure stakeholder support and buy-in. The position requires the development of an annual regional plan to support company and dealer specific marketing plans.
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related area. If the candidate does not meet the degree requirement a combination of relevant education and experience should total the equivalent of 13 years.
- Requires 5 years of working experience in motorcycle/power sports industry
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to make data-based business decisions and drive operating results within a large and complex business organization.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the Harley-Davidson dealer network, and dealer marketing and sales operations are critical.
- Demonstrated experience working with Harley-Davidson dealers to implement Harley-Davidson Marketing programs is strongly preferred.
- Requires excellent communication skills,
- Strong negotiating and decision making skills a must.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a self-directed environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and in cross-functional groups.
- Requires familiarity with motorcycling and the motorcycle marketplace. A valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 70% is required.
The assigned territory will be districts 28, 29, 30 which is predominately Texas, Louisiana and Alabama.
There is flexibility in this role to work out of Dallas, TX or Milwaukee, WI.
Direct Reports: No
Travel: Required 50-75%
Harley-Davidson - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Just like the V-Twin beats at the heart of every bike we produce, the Harley-Davidson culture strongly propels our company to the successful...