Momentum Worldwide (www.momentumww.com ) is in the business of co-creating. We co-create with brands and people — instead of for people — to entertain, to connect, to inform, and to provide experiences that are worth sharing. We partner the world’s best brands with the brightest talents on events, sponsorships, promotions, strategy, advertising, shopper marketing, music, entertainment, social media, content, design and beyond. Our approach to marketing values authentic stories and engagements above all else. Part of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), we operate in more than 50 countries for partners including American Express, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Microsoft, William Grant & Sons, Subway and many more.
William Grant & Sons (WGS) is currently the number eight (8) luxury spirits portfolio in the U.S. Their aim is to become the most coveted super-premium spirits portfolio in the world. The company has a collection of iconic brands ranging from Stolichnaya Vodka, the world’s best-selling premium vodka to the world’s most awarded single malt Scotch whisky, Glenfiddich, The Balvenie range of handcrafted single malts and the world's third largest blended Scotch Grant'sas well as other notable spirits brands such as Hendrick'sGin, Sailor Jerry Rum, Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey and Milagro Tequila.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to help lead our program in San Diego!
The WGS Field Marketing Manager (FMM) will manage the marketing activity and budgets against the goals and expectations established by the WGS Brand Marketing teams. Primary responsibilities will be to ensure the “Execution Excellence” of all WGS promotional activities, and will include overseeing the sell-in, execution and reporting of brand funded events, as well as developing relationships with key accounts/distributor personnel/retailers/consumers. The FMM will work to maximize awareness on all of WGS’ priority brands and support all event activation within the assigned territory.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
Promotions Management and Execution
- Execute all national and local programs
- Manage communication flow between MOMO, accounts, distributor and WGS teams related to events
- Spearhead the consumer recruitment, invite and RSVP process for larger events
- Conduct general sales and promotional-activity training to account staff & management
- Coordinate and ensure product availability with distributor sales rep
- Perform against established KPIs and market goals
Hiring & Training
- Maintain an up-to-date schedule of planned events on WGSEvents.com reporting system
- Generate accurate post-event reports using WGSEvents.com, capturing key goals/metrics specified for each program
- Have ability to analyze reports and make recommendations
- Ensure Team Leads enter in promotional recaps within 24 hours of the event completion
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date reports to tracker allocations, budgets, and expenses
- Provide recommendations against the target account list and update as needed with new account openings, new opportunities, etc.
- Complete and submit detailed expense reports for promotional activity, as well as T&E expenses
- Lead recruiting, hiring, and training of all Promotional Specialists in each market within assigned territory
- Maintain brand specific standards for event
- Select and designate Team Leaders within your marketplace
Minimum of three years experience in a related Wine & Spirits role
Clean driving record and proof of automotive insurance
Knowledge of local on-premise spirits market, including local laws & statutes
Ability to prioritize and juggle many tasks as well as work within prescribed timelines and deadlines
Self-starter, outgoing personality
In-depth understanding of target consumer and on-premise accounts
Adept at selling and interacting with diverse groups of people
Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
Strong budget management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Web-based reporting tools
Position contingent upon successful completion of background check
Momentum Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual preference, national origin, religion, marital status, type of military discharge, or other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws.
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...