Currently the fifth largest producer of natural gas in the United States, Southwestern Energy Company is a growing independent energy company primarily engaged in natural gas and crude oil exploration, development and production within North America. We are also focused on creating and capturing additional value through our natural gas gathering and marketing business, which we refer to as Midstream Services. Visit SWN.com to learn more.
Working at Southwestern Energy
Southwestern Energy produces and provides energy to our world. It’s a commitment that has motivated our employees for more than 80 years. Every day we are explorers and producers, working to discover innovative new ways to fuel the future. Our culture demands creativity and innovation, and we foster this by building programs and procedures that make our company and industry better. We give employees, including new hires, the opportunity to be a contributor from the first day on the job. It’s important to us to create a rewarding and inclusive work environment. We reward team and individual performance, in addition to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits. We support our employees with opportunities to participate in ongoing development training and support groups.
We are at the forefront of several significant projects, including the Fayetteville Shale and Marcellus Shale plays. In fact, Southwestern Energy was the first to discover the economic viability of the Fayetteville Shale and is the largest producer of its natural gas. In a few short years, we achieved two significant milestones – total gross operated production of 2 Bcf per day and surpassed 2 Tcf cumulative gross operated production. In the Marcellus, our gross operated production reached 300 MMcf at year-end 2012. Our work is also well known in the Arkoma Basin in Western Arkansas, East Texas, and we have exploratory efforts in the Brown Dense, located near the Arkansas-Louisiana border, Colorado’s Denver-Julesburg Basin, Utah and New Brunswick, Canada.
Field Operator - Day or Night Operations
Major Duties/Responsibilities :
- Perform daily check of assigned wells and production facilities.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance on surface production equipment.
- Keep daily records of gas and water production volumes, pressures and maintenance performed on wells.
- May be required to work overtime and some weekends.
- Must carry out duties in accordance with SWN Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) requirements, as well as, regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and understand their role as a member of the team.
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to learn the job duties of a Field Operator.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills.
- Incorporate and develop basic computer skills and software use as required by the position.
- Encompasses the understanding and development of Southwestern Energy corporate goals and fully embodies “The Right People Doing the Right Things” at all times by behaving accordingly.
- Develop knowledge of gathering, interpretation, and transmission of pertinent data.
- Conducts limited repairs on surface equipment with supervision.
- Works diligently toward the achievement of team goals.
- Develop working understanding of artificial lift systems, electronic controls, and other equipment associated with the well site.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Valid Driver's License required (CDL preferred).
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Products (Excel).
- Must be able to meet all pre-employment requirements.
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
SouthWestern Energy Company - 6 months ago
Calfrac Well Services
Calfrac Well Services
- 16 days ago