Field Sales Engineer
Location: Mid Atlantic Region
Type of Position: Full-Time
The Field Sales Engineer (FSE) is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. The FSE is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The FSE must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to Audio Visual end users, AV integrators and AV designers. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer and reseller satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Conduct customer and reseller training as needed.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as tradeshows and training sessions.
- Troubleshoot product and design difficulties as called upon.
- Conduct beta testing of new products with customers and resellers.
- Support functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs as required.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management team
- Provide input and guidance for the creation of operations manuals for new products as required.
- Travel throughout sales territory; 60-70% of the time.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Audio/Video industry
- Ability to successfully complete ClearOne FSE Training within 3 months of hire
- Ability to correctly use electronic test equipment including, but not limited to, VOM multimeters, audio signal generators, etc. Prior experience with SPL meters and RTA equipment.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate professionally, both written and verbally.
- Organized and analytical, ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Proactive relationship building skills
- Experience with computer networking.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in related field
- Syn-Aud-Con graduate desirable.
- A.S. in Computer Science or a technology related field is strongly preferred.
- Must be prepared for extensive travel
- The job will require the lifting of equipment weighing 50 lbs, bending, climbing stairs and reaching above 5 feet on a regular basis
- This position will be based in Philadelphia or surrounding area.
ClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for audio and visual communications. The performance and simplicity of its advanced comprehensive solutions offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.com
Please submit resumes to email@example.com