This job is located in the Sales Division of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customer facing and telephone pre and post sales product support, recommend products and solutions for customers applications, train partners, VARs and end users on D-Link Business Solutions including; switching, wireless, security, IP surveillance cameras, services routers and storage products.
- Work closely with territory Field Account Executive (FAE) and Channel Account Manager (CAM) to ensure correct products are specified.
- Be the key “go to” technical person for end user opportunities and maintain customer relationships for ongoing projects and future opportunities.
- Position requires travel within the territory as needed typically 50% travel required.
- Must have 5-7 years experience as a customer facing Sales Engineer with an IT Networking Technology company.
- Experience in network design topologies; Ethernet, Wireless, Storage, Firewall/VPN, etc.
- Ideal candidate will have background working for a Networking product manufacture, large IT/Networking Reseller, Integrator or IT Services company.
- Skills and Competencies must include hands-on working knowledge in the following areas; OSI Layers, Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, VLAN, IGMP, etc.) Routing Technologies, Security Technologies, Storage Architectures, Wireless Architectures.
- This position requires considerable customer interfacing and contact and necessitates excellent customer service skills, communications both verbally and written, presentation skills, developing and presenting technical presentations to both technical and non technical audiences, provide customer feedback and be the voice of the customer for product support related issues.
- Location: Position is for our West Coast Territory and can be located anywhere within the west coast territory where easy travel access is available.
D-Link - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -