CollabNet® is the creator of Subversion® and a pioneer in cloud-based Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions for collaborative agile software delivery at scale. CollabNet provides industry-leading products plus agile consulting and training services to help organizations of all sizes develop and deploy software faster. CollabNet has been recognized for 10 consecutive years as a SD Times 100 industry innovator and is positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the 2013 “Magic Quadrant for Application Development Life Cycle Management” (ADLM) report by Gartner®, Inc. CollabNet is also positioned as a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report on “Application Life Cycle Management Tools.”
This role is based in the North Central United States and will be responsible for selling the company's Agile Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) products and services within the North-Central geographic territory. The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
- Primary driver for adding new accounts and growing existing client relationships within the territory.
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects.
- Manage the overall relationship with the client from the initial engagement through contract negotiations and into a long-term relationship.
- Generate quotes and respond to Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
- Management of sales pipeline and forecasts in Salesforce.com.
- Must live in the North Central region –Chicago area, ideally -- and have a strong experience working with IT managers, development managers, IT business executives and procurement personnel of the accounts located in the region.
- A proven track record with a minimum of 5 years field sales experience in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or Software Configuration Management (SCM) software, consulting and solution selling experience.
- Strong team selling background: ability to work with inside sales, field engineering and field consulting.
- Demonstrated success in closing large, complex, conceptual sales transactions required.
- Ability to work with both the business and technical client contacts.
- Exceptional selling skills and excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Industry knowledge of Agile, Scrum, ALM and SCM software development market and track record of success in the market highly preferred.
- Travel as necessary to call on customer accounts, work with expanding partner network and work at trade shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree – technical degree, ideally.
- 8 years of industry background with at least 5 of those in field enterprise software sales.
So if you are interested in hitching your considerable talents to the organization that pioneers and drives Enterprise Cloud Development, then we urge that you respond to this invitation to apply.
CollabNet - 9 months ago