CollabNet possesses a rich tradition of innovating cloud-based software development tools & practices that include: Founding Subversion, the world’s leading version control system; developing ScrumWorks, the world’s leading Scrum Management product; and developing TeamForge, the most complete platform for distributed software development. In fact, CollabNet pioneered software development in the Cloud long before the term became fashionable. As a direct result of our decade-long production of Cloud innovations, we are delighted that hundreds of thousands of global users are running millions of transactions through our Cloud.
This role is based in the Western United States and will be responsible for selling the company's Agile Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) products and services within the Western geographic territory. The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
- Primary driver for adding new accounts and growing existing client relationships within the territory.
- Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects.
- Manage the overall relationship with the client from the initial engagement through contract negotiations and into a long-term relationship.
- Generate quotes and respond to Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
- Management of sales pipeline and forecasts in Salesforce.com.
- Must live in the Western United States and have a strong experience working with IT managers, development managers, IT business executives and procurement personnel of the accounts located in the region.
- A proven track record with a minimum of 5 years field sales experience in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or Software Configuration Management (SCM) software, consulting and solution selling experience.
- Strong team selling background: ability to work with inside sales, field engineering and field consulting.
- Demonstrated success in closing large, complex, conceptual sales transactions required.
- Ability to work with both the business and technical client contacts.
- Exceptional selling skills and excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Industry knowledge of Agile, Scrum, ALM and SCM software development market and track record of success in the market highly preferred.
- Travel as necessary to call on customer accounts, work with expanding partner network and work at trade shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree – technical degree, ideally.
- 8 years of industry background with at least 5 of those in field enterprise software sales.
So if you are interested in hitching your considerable talents to the organization that pioneers and drives Enterprise Cloud Development, then we urge that you respond to this invitation to apply.
CollabNet - 18 months ago