Provide professional and effective sales coverage for an assigned territory. Indirect selling, product support, consulting, warranty, direct selling and excellent “after the sale” support. Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude combined with the ability to build and maintain world class customer relationships.
- Successful sales and marketing of total product line for assigned territory.
- Top to bottom account management.
- Prepare and report on weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Follow all corporate and local policies.
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal departments.
- Coordinate activities with factory personnel, as needed.
- Adeptly explain features, benefits, and technical aspects of the full product line.
- Must demonstrate expert knowledge of the competitive market.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skills and Abilities :
- Bachelors degree in Business/Marketing, or equivalent education or work related field sales experience.
- 2 to 5 years sales experience.
- Natural desire to provide world class customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative working style.
- Proven technical and problem solving capabilities developed through real world experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of basic presentation software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to meet deadlines.
- Current and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel.
Cummins Bridgeway - 13 months ago