FIELD REPRESENTATIVE – DEALER SERVICES GROUP
This position requires an individual with solid experience selling specialized marketing services and providing consultative services to automotive dealerships. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to develop strategic business partnerships with dealers as well as analyze their business needs in order provide sales and service solutions.
The Field Representative generates revenue within a specific region as per set objectives by focusing on new account acquisition, current account retention and increase penetration and usage of client products and services. The Field Representative is also responsible for ensuring dealer satisfaction within his/her assigned geographic area. This position works to establish effective relationships with the appropriate field managers as well as dealers and also helps facilitate regional support.
• Acts as primary point of contact with OEM field staff
• Defines, clarifies and communicates client specifications, needs and changes
• Maximizes DSG related revenue opportunities within daily operation and program
• Continuous education of OEM field staff and dealers
• Serves as DSG product knowledge expert for dealers and OEM field staff
• Researches competitor information for feedback to Client / Minacs
• Point person for rolling out new products and program enhancements to dealers and OEM field staff
• Support Field and Region Meetings as primary DSG representative
• Support Dealer meetings (both group and individual)
• Support National OEM meetings (Field and Dealers)
• Strong focus on dealer retention, putting out fires, and strengthening dealer and OEM field staff relationships
• Closely coordinates with Program Manager and Account Manager
• Works directly with DSG staff to coordinate future enrollment/sales opportunities.
• Responsible for identifying industry trends and compiling competitive analysis information within the Automotive industry
• Traveling as much as 50%-75% of the time (valid drivers license is required)
• Other duties as assigned
Education/Knowledge: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four year college or university and minimum 2 years prior sales experience. Automotive industry experience is required.
Experience / Skill:
• Ability to make effective, interesting and persuasive speeches or presentations on complex topics.
• Significant experience in the marketing services industry.
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals.
• Exceptional ability to build strong client relationships; ability to provide vision, creativity and enthusiasm to customers.
• Aptitude with current office technology, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and SalesForce or other CRM database.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to adhere to established processes and procedures.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Minacs is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Minacs is a leading business solutions company that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology,...