Field Sales Representative - FL, Miami Lakes
Sales Solutions is an event marketing agency that delivers brand experiences that bring our clients' products directly to the people who buy them. Advertising Age recently included us in their
Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media
list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently seeking a highly driven, professional Part-Time
Field Sales Representative
to join our innovative growing company.
This position will primarily be responsible for training and educating Dealers of Clients' products and service plans, training on Dealer portal and reporting on our clients' products, promotions and services.
The Field Sales Representative will:
- Educate and train sales force about the products key features and service offerings
- Generate in-store buzz through passion and engagement of our clients' products
- Visit a set number of stores per week as required by the program
- Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel
- Make a significant impact on sales and improve the consumer buying experience
- Complete call reports and paperwork in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
- Direct questions from retail associates related to product issues, allocation and inventory challenges to clients' field sales team
- Training - September 19
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Hours must be completed between 10am-5pm
- Start date: September 23
for up to 4 consecutive weeks - no later than October 21
- 1 - 3 years of retail sales and/or training experience, wireless is a plus
- Experience with wireless carriers, specific to either indirect and/or national retail
- Must reside in a centrally-located area close to the assigned territory
- Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
- Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude and tremendous interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable educating and sharing product feature and benefit information with customers and retail associates/agents
- Communicate effectively in group presentations and demonstrations
- Independent and motivated team player
- Reliable transportation with valid driver's license
If you are passionate about changing people's lives by changing how they experience technology, apply to join our team today!
- 24/7 access to a PC computer with internet/email access
- Strong working knowledge Windows and Microsoft Office
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, each year we offer 16 paid vacation days and 10 paid holidays to our full-time employees. That along with a full benefits package and 401k plan make for an easy decision. What are you waiting for? Join Mosaic Today!
Follow us on Facebook
To learn more about Mosaic, visit us at
Please apply on-line AND include a copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
Field Representative - Sales
Mosaic - 18 months ago
The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture...