The Dealer Trainer will be a critical member of the Edmunds team with primary responsibility for training and supporting our Premier Dealer clients. The Premier Dealer Program is an exciting new and growing advertising program that gives automotive dealers the opportunity to be exposed to and connect with the 18 million vehicle shoppers that visit Edmunds.com on a monthly basis.
Key activities of the Dealer Trainer include development and delivery (both on-site and through webinar-based training sessions) of effective presentations and demos for dealers and our sales team to improve their understanding of and performance on all of the Premier Dealer products. Successful Trainers will thrive in a fast paced environment and make the dealers and the sales team members they work with more successful. This individual will need to keep up with development of new products, system enhancements and training materials in order to act as a product and process expert.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and deliver in-dealership and webinar-based education sessions to Premier Dealer clients
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all Edmunds products, and regularly provide dealer feedback to Sales and Product Development teams
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current automotive trends and best practices to ensure educational content is relevant and provides maximum value to dealerships
• Participate in the development of new training programs/content, ensuring all training materials maintain a consistent appearance and quality representative of our brand
• Develop and deliver dealership training documentation (agendas, reports, recaps, communications) recording all activities in Salesforce CRM
• Support Field Sales Team with sales and retention efforts
What you’ll need:
• 5+ years of relevant work experience with 3+ in a training position with a proven track record of success
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Willingness and ability to commit to ongoing travel; up to 70% travel (day and overnight trips)
• Demonstrated skills and experience presenting educational information to both large and small audiences in an engaging and interactive fashion
• Ability to coach and motivate others
• Exceptional listening skills and the ability to problem solve
• Detail oriented individual with the ability to speak and write with excellent English grammar, spelling, enunciation, organization of thought, conciseness and clarity of expression sufficient to communicate complex concepts
• Automotive industry experience preferred
• Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
Job Function: Sales & Sales Support
Edmunds.com - 12 months ago
Edmunds.com is a car-shopping Web site committed to helping people find the car that meets their every need. Almost 18 million visitors use...