Field Service Coordinator |
- This is a Temp to Perm position
- The pay range is $15 - $18
- Looking to fill ASAP
- Computer skills and Excel data entry are a MUST
- Prior accounting background a plus / technical background or knowledge a plus
- Must be a self-starter, self sufficient
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
1. SUMMARY Provide a variety of clerical and administrative duties for field service such as travel arrangements, calendar management, timekeeping, resolving priorities with constant changes, and telephone interface with all levels of management. Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines is needed.
2. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compose correspondence and other communications
- Organize and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records
- Assist in scheduling employee training and maintain training records
- Compile, review, distribute, and file field outage reports
- Prepare purchase requisitions and receive invoices within financial system
- Collects and reviews accuracy of timesheets
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations
- Conducts research, compiles and types statistical reports
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance
- Provide administrative support for other departments as needed and as time permits
- And, perform other duties as may be required from time to time by the company
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3 rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EDUCATION To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to sit and talk or hear. Frequently required to stand and walk. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Hearing protection may be recommended and/or required in some areas.