Field Service Engineer - Nuc Med (Denver, CO)
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare as a
Field Service Engineer- Imaging Systems
where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service!
Philips is seeking a field service engineer to support their Nuclear Medicine business in the Denver, CO area. This position will be responsible for customer relationship management through the effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.
- Assist in service repair, preventative maintenance, field change orders / installations.
- Identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales Personnel
- Operate under required knowledge of regulatory requirement (Federal and State Radiation performance standards, registration, Quality Systems Regulations, EPA regulations and OSHA regulations
- Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions. Has the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables
Working as part of our Global Sales and Service organization, you’ll benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a ‘One Team’ culture, you’ll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
o Average driving is 1 to 4 hours daily.
- BSEE/BSEET preferred, or two year formal education combined with appropriate high tech related experience
- Demonstrated repair and troubleshooting skills with Nuclear Medicine equipment
- Ability to wear a 24X7 pager to rotate on-call status
- Must possess a valid drivers license and good driving record
- Travel up to 50% to the customer site, zone office or identified meeting locations.
o Carries or pulls up to 40 lbs. of test equipment.
o Lift parts or carries parts weighing a few ounces to over 100 lbs. (assistance available when lifting items over 50 lbs).
o Frequently bends, stoops, twists, turns, and works in unusual positions using full body mobility.
o May work from ladders or scaffolding, on occasion.
If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here. …
Philips is an equal opportunity employer
Customer Service – Field Service
PHNA Customer Services-11021925
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Philips Global - 19 months ago
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations.. With sales of EUR...