For over 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE/WAT) has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.84 billion in 2012, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Individual will be responsible for installation, customer training, repair and maintenance of Waters' product suite, inclusive of LC, SFC and LC/MS Products.
Successful individual will be responsible for inventory management, service contract sales and administration. Additionally, the individual must demonstrate a strong focus on customer satisfaction as well as excellent technical and troubleshooting skill set. The position is located in the Huntsville AL area.
- Installation, maintenance and support of Waters LC, SFC, and LCMS products
- Ability to deliver system level training at customer sites
- Manage service inventory according to Waters policies
- Issue field service reports on a daily basis to document work performed
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers' application demands
- Overnight travel will be required including international travel as required for training
- Work with Sales team in respect to leads and any issues which would impact customer satisfaction or customer loyalty
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times
- To be successful in this role, individual must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to perform effective system leveltroubleshooting
- BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field is essential
- 2 years advanced training in electronic, mechanical principles, or related experience preferred
- Previous Waters LC or LCMS experience is a benefit, but not a requirement
- Sound knowledge of PC operating systems and basic computer network skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective system level approach to problem solving
- Analytical mindset and strong drive to resolve open issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver's License in good standing is mandatory
- Motivated self starter
Waters is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2 years ago - save job
1) The KDOW, with guidance from US EPA Region 4, has been involved in development of the 303(d) list and prioritization of listed waters for...