Position: Field Service Engineer Supervisor - OH #2357
Location: Columbus OH
Company looking for a Field Service Engineer Supervisor.
The Associate will oversee the Service Engineers in the startup, test, service and repair new and existing air pollution control and pressure processing systems and provide technical assistance and training to the customers.
This position is based in Columbus, OH.
Qualifications include: a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, prior supervisory experience, working knowledge of PLC programming, electrical or electronics troubleshooting experience, excellent communication skills, and ability to work extended hours and travel on average about 80% of work days, anywhere in North America and occasionally abroad.
1. Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
2. Prior supervisory experience.
3. Working knowledge of PLC programming.
4. Electrical or electronics troubleshooting experience.
5. Local or close enough for a short easy move.
3K Consulting Inc is acting as an E
mployment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
3K Consulting Inc - 15 months ago