To calibrate, maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair MTS equipment at a customer site. Learns and applies MTS technology and business practices in order to provide quality, on-site customer support.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Manages customer base and business activities to optimize customer satisfaction, efficiency of operation, revenue generation, margin levels, and service contract performance.
2. Diagnoses equipment problems to the major sub-sections of the system (i.e. controllers, hydraulics, data acquisition systems, transducers, grips, fixtures, etc.) Restores equipment operations.
3. Performs calibrations relevant to assigned customer base independently.
4. Coordinates and conducts installation and maintenance activities.
5. Implements the operational requirements of the MTS Corporate and Field Service Quality System.
6. Assists as requested to support service sales efforts by being knowledgeable of and understanding strategic goals relative to growth, margin and marketing.
Vocational -Technical certification in electronics or equivalent military training.
Minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
Bilingual English and French Canadian; strong verbal and written language skills.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...