To calibrate, maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair MTS equipment at a customer site. Learns and applies MTS technology and business practices in order to provide quality, on-site customer support.
1. Manages customer base and business activities to optimize customer satisfaction, efficiency of operation, revenue generation, margin levels, and service contract performance.
2. Diagnoses equipment problems to the major sub-sections of the system (i.e. controllers, hydraulics, data acquisition systems, transducers, grips, fixtures, etc.) Restores equipment operations.
3. Performs calibrations relevant to assigned customer base independently.
4. Coordinates and conducts installation and maintenance activities.
5. Implements the operational requirements of the MTS Corporate and Field Service Quality System.
6. Assists as requested to support service sales efforts by being knowledgeable of and understanding strategic goals relative to growth, margin and marketing.
7. Manages all assigned assets according to company policy (i.e. automobile, financial instruments, and service equipment).
Vo-tech degree in a technical field or eq uivalent military training
Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 16 months ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...