As a Field Service Engineer for our Test division, you will calibrate, maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair MTS equipment at a customer site. You will learn and apply MTS technology and business practices in order to provide quality, on-site customer support.
- Manages customer base and business activities to optimize customer satisfaction, efficiency of operation, revenue generation, margin levels, and service contract performance.
- Diagnoses equipment problems to the major sub-sections of the system (i.e. controllers, hydraulics, data acquisition systems, transducers, grips, fixtures, etc.) Restores equipment operations.
- Performs calibrations relevant to assigned customer base independently.
- Coordinates and conducts installation and maintenance activities.
- Implements the operational requirements of the MTS Corporate and Field Service Quality System.
- Assists as requested to support service sales efforts by being knowledgeable of and understanding strategic goals relative to growth, margin and marketing.
- Vocational-technical certification in a technical field or equivalent military training and a minimum of 4 years relevant experience or 8 years relevant technical experience
- Must reside in the Houston, TX area
Unmatched Solutions and Expertise for Absolute Confidence
Being certain means everything when solving complex engineering challenges. Our products and our reputation depend on it. At MTS Systems Corporation, we collaborate closely with our customers to design, develop and produce higher quality products with greater speed and lower cost. Join our innovative team and help us support our mission to be the leading provider of testing and sensing solutions. By working together, we can help our customers optimize their designs, improve their productivity and bring better products to market faster.
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...