This position is responsible for supervising and coordinating all aspects of slickline operations as directed and in support of the Regional/District Manager. This position will ensure that all slickline personnel are safely applying the appropriate procedures for the operation of slickline equipment, tools, and techniques for the purpose of providing quality and cost effective service to each customer. Other duties may include acting as the liaison between sales and operations personnel, troubleshooting and coordinating equipment maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
: may include any or all of the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates slickline jobs as assigned and ensures adherence to all safety regulations
- Troubleshoots operational and equipment problems/failures; performs or coordinates corrective actions and or on-site maintenance/repairs
- Responsible for ensuring that all company policies/procedures are adhered to as well as other rules and regulations established by various governmental agencies (DOT, ATF, OSHA, etc.)
- Provide outside sales support to increase market share and act as the liaison between sales and operations personnel; support procedures and controls for proper bidding and invoicing on all work
- Coordinate scheduled equipment maintenance, replacement and purchasing with management
- Works with the Technical/Field Services team on process improvement initiatives and the coordination of all required record keeping as well as promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data
- Maintains knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures pertaining to Company equipment, tools, and practices to insure maximum operating efficiency
- Fosters good customer relations and maintains direct contact with customer's representatives throughout the logging or completion operation; interprets common services in the assigned service area for customers
Directly supervises employees in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Scope may include supervision of direct reports as well as indirect supervision of their direct reports. Supports Regional/District management in the supervision of 25+ field personnel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 8+ years of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience are required. Supervisory/management experience and some level of education beyond the 12th grade level are preferred. Computer Skills: Proficient with a personal computer and common applicable functions/programs is preferred
Other Skills, Abilities or preferred Qualifications:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to understand the proper use of and effectively utilize various industry specific tools
- Proven ability to interact with people, clear fluent expressive use of verbal and written language to convey information and ideas
- Must have excellent customer service skills, industry specific product knowledge, and be able to deal with customers tactfully and efficiently
- Must maintain a consistent and positive customer service image, frequently under difficult conditions
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize, and coordinate workload
- Hands-on lead by example, highly motivated and passoinate work/leadership style, with team building experience; able to motivate and empower others
others may be required based on state and federal legislation and/or company policy revisions.
- Valid Class B Drivers license
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- ATF Clearance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to walk and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus (these requirements can be met with the use of corrective lenses).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job is on-call and may be required to be on-site 24 hours a day as scheduled. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
J-W Energy Company - 2 years ago