Field Service Marketing Rep – Dallas
Miner has openings for the Ultimate Sales and Marketing Position. Come make friends for a living at Miner!
We are seeking Service Team Representatives to join our growing team in Dallas.
Miner is an emerging company where our valued employees coupled with the industries best resources is what drives long term careers and customer relationships. The Miner Corporation is a supplier of service and planned maintenance for dock equipment, high performance, rolling steel, overhead, glass, aluminum and hollow metal doors; as well as balers, compactors, and conveyors.
- No Experience Necessary – Come with determination, an interest in sales, an attitude to succeed and we will teach you the rest.
- Independence Welcomed – Must be a disciplined self-starter who enjoys working independently and not being micro managed.
- Room for Growth – Great potential for growth in a sales or marketing field without the risk of straight commission.
- America’s Industry Up Close and Personal- Spend the majority of your day meeting interesting people and viewing America’s Industry at its best while marketing our company and building new relationships.
- Competitive Pay- Miner offers a competitive salary, monthly bonus opportunities, and a solid benefits package.
Hear what our current Austin Service Team Representative, Andrew Bryant, a recent graduate from TCU has to say about the position!
“I tell people I get the privilege to make friends for a living. My position is awesome because I am able to get my feet wet in the sales field without the risk of straight commission. My day begins with an hour in my office every morning to plan out my day and to follow up on any quotes I have out to customers. Then it is about 6 hours out drumming up business and making friends!
I enjoy working for a horizontal company where I get to work directly with the CEO and any other department I need to team up with to succeed. I like that there is potential to grow with Miner. The company is expanding so fast and I know there is opportunity for me to be a part of that.”
-Andrew Bryant, Service Team Representative
The Miner Corporation - 17 months ago