Provides professional technical service support on all Mindray medical products in accordance with established National Service policies and procedures. Serves as technical resource and support to other Service Representatives in region. Maintains twenty-four hour continuous coverage of territory to provide uninterrupted support and operation of products.
• Provides technical service support on the installations, inspection, repair and preventative maintenance of products for customers within their territory.
• Provides telephone support to customers and regional service representatives. Maintains positive, professional communications with customers, regional team members, and national technical support group.
• Documents all activities in accordance with Service Administrative and Quality system policies and procedures, including but not limited to MDR and field corrections.
• Provides technical support for Sales and Clinical Education Staff.
• Makes decisions based on Service policies and procedures.
• Discusses and refers unresolved customer service issues with Regional Service Manager/Supervisor.
• Minimum of an Associates Degree or equivalent in electronics with emphasis in instrumentation, computers, and digital circuitry.
• Technically proficient in the troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of all products in the region.
• Well-organized, able to function independently, with a minimum of supervision.
• Exhibits high level of critical thinking abilities.
• Customer-oriented, with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Enthusiastic demeanor and a can-do attitude.