SUMMARY: As a Field Service Specialist, you report to the District Service Manager. Position installs, maintains, consults, and services the entire XLTEK and Nicolet product line of Neurodiagnostic Devices and Software. Position requires significant travel and ability to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Plan, manage and perform small to large neurology installations as assigned. Ensure all installations are managed in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with the Company standards and directives and customer requirements.
2. Perform preventative/routine maintenance or field dispatch service on installed equipment in a professional and workmanlike manner. Will be required to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair PC, network and proprietary hardware and software issues. Advise management when response time objectives cannot be met. Retains ownership of all problems until resolution.
3. Responsible for diagnosing and analyzing causes of product failures, reporting findings and making recommendations for improvement by providing feedback to Engineering, Operations and other cross functional teams.
4. If assigned customer site management, keep management and sales staff aware of all developments at the site. Keep customers fully satisfied by keeping them informed as to your activities when on site and/or working on their behalf on site.
5. Perform customer training as part of an installation or at a scheduled customer training classes at the customer site or Natus offices as requested.
6. Attend technical and general skills development training courses as directed and keep abreast of developments/technical product information. Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning by upgrading knowledge and skills through internal and external learning.
7. Accurately complete all data entry activities including expense reports, and enter into corporate systems as defined by procedures. Ensure all required paperwork and customer signatures are attached. All entry will be done within timelines set by Company.
8. Have direct interaction with customers to build relationships, establish communications and promote Natus.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
College Diploma or University Degree or equivalent work experience in related area such as IT or medicine/biology
5 years of relevant field service experience performing installations, training, and troubleshooting. Medical Device experience preferred
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), MCSE or A+
SQL Server administration, Database administration a plus
Other Skills and Abilities:
Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Win XP, Win7)
Microsoft Server Operating Systems, active directory, group policies
IT tools for imaging and asset management, Enterprise Anti-Virus
Network infrastructure and planning
Familiarity with Citrix Server
Behavioral Competencies :
Excellent customer service skills
Listening, understanding and responding. Ability to deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Confident, responsible, dependable, punctual, realistic positive, flexible, efficient
Able to work independently
High results-oriented team player
Superb project planning, coordination, leadership skills
Excellent all-round customer focus
Patient, methodical, neat and clean work habits
Excellent documentation and organizational skills
Within Stated Territory and Region
Must hold a valid drivers license and have a driving record showing zero felony convictions and less than three moving violations in the previous three years.
Location: Middleton, WI
Status: Full time
Natus Medical Incorporated is an EOE, M/F/D/V
You may also fax your resume to (608) 829-8738 Attn: Human Resources, referring to the Job Title.
No calls please, principals only and only local candidates will be considered.
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical...