As a member of our growing Field Service group the Field Technician is responsible for performing service work and inspections on products , diagnosing service issues and identifying and implementing solutions for our customers.
Serving the SW Chicago Area.
- Inspect window and patio door products to find root cause of service issue.
- Perform service work on various products.
- Clean up service site .
- Operate company service vehicle.
- Maintain service vehicle in proper working order.
- Maintain tools in proper working order.
- Provide complete reports from service or inspection jobs .
- Communicate and document changed or cancelled appointments.
- Report reoccurring problems or issues such as product defects or process issues.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must have strong problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, detail oriented, flexible, and able to meet established deadlines
- Strong mechanical, troubleshooting, and communication skills are required to insure world-class customer service.
- Window, door, or construction background is preferred.
- Travel will is mandatory and a clean driving record is required.
JELD-WEN, inc - 30+ days ago