If you have a desire to help protect the environment while using skills acquired in past or current careers or while serving in the armed forces, we want to hear from you. We offer training, paid travel, opportunity for advancement, competitive salary, and the best benefits. Jobs available nationwide. We are the nation's largest underground storage tank compliance corporation in the U.S.
- Drive service truck to sites
- Learn to install equipment
- Learn to conduct tests on tanks and lines
- Analyze data
- Enter results into computer
- Transmit reports via computer
- Maintain records and inventory parts
- Communicate well with customer, regional office personnel and manager
Testing tanks for leaks, perform installation and testing of automatic tank gauge systems, conduct lockout/tag out procedures and other on-site assessments, and record data into laptop computer.
- Able to work with supervision during training
- After training, work independently
- Good driving record
- Understand the importance of a drug-free workplace
- Past experience with hand and tools, whether plumbing, construction, or industrial
- An interest and enjoyment in working with your hands
- Interest in computers and some work experience using a computer
- Like to use the computer to solve problems, keep records, or entertainment
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Position requires stooping, bending, kneeling
- Understand and follow strict safety and technical protocols
- Extensive travel within a multi-state area in company-furnished vehicle
- Ability to be away from home for a few weeks at a time, with company-paid travel expenses.
- Attracted to a challenge
- Be of good character; you will be hired based not on what you know about this job, but on who you are
- A criminal history background check will be conducted. Testing tanks for leaks, perform installation and testing of automatic tank gauge systems, conduct lockout/tag out procedures and other on-site assessments, and record data into laptop computer.
Tanknology - 10 months ago