Position to fill: Field Service Technician - Packaging Machinery
Compensation: Salary based on experience, full benefits
Relocation Assistance: No
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Industry: Packaging Machinery - Food & Beverages Industry
Our client is a leading capital equipment company seeking professional Field Service Technicians with superior technical and customer relationship skills.
* Set-up, service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment at customers' facilities
* Install enhancements, test, and calibrate to meet customers' specific needs
* Visit plants, make courtesy calls, and provide Customer training
1. Electro-Mechanical Field Service experience working on capital machinery with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems.
2. Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
3. AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience.
4. Field Service experience in the target territory.
To apply, please send your resume along with answers to the following questions:
1- what type of packaging equipment have you worked on?
2- how many years of experience do you have with each of the following: pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, and Servo Systems?
3- which territories have you covered?
Toronto, ON M1E 1S5
RSI Inc. - 18 months ago