Join one of the most successful Caterpillar dealers in the country! Established in 1914, Ziegler Cat has a long-standing reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers. Ziegler Cat has an opening for a full-time, experienced Field Service Technician to provide preventative maintenance services on our customer's equipment out in the field. We are looking for a dedicated employee with excellent mechanical skills to help deliver top notch service to our rapidly growing customer base.
- Dispatched to perform preventative maintenance on Ziegler's equipment in the surrounding area
- Respond to customer needs in a positive, supportive, and timely manner to ensure maximum value for work performed
- Communicate job progress to supervisor and customer as needed
- Complete service reports, order parts, and maintain clear customer records
- 2-year technical degree or several years of comparable shop experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably some field experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding, professional customer service
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
- Basic computer skills
- Own mechanic tool set
- Willing & able to work 12pm-8:30pm shift
- Clean driving record
What We Can Offer You:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k with match
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Ongoing technical training
- Advancement opportunities
- Company provided uniforms and safety glasses
- Safe, clean, and friendly work environment
- Company service truck
Join a company with a 90-year reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers.
Ziegler is one of the largest and most successful Caterpillar dealers in the United States. Beyond clean, friendly work environments and state-of the-art equipment, tooling, and machinery, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits covering all the essentials of health, wellness, and financial planning – making life and work more enjoyable and rewarding. Our employees also gain experience respected throughout the industry and access to training and support to advance and achieve professional goals. Ziegler Cat is an EEO Employer.
Special Assistance and Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities
If you are interested in applying for employment with Ziegler Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please email our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
Ziegler CAT - 17 months ago