RF Technologies, established in 1987, is a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated RFID Safety and Security systems, Wi-Fi RTLS systems, and healthcare enterprise solutions. With an installed base of more than 10,000 systems worldwide, RF Technologies specializes in state-of-the-art healthcare solutions for senior care facilities and hospitals, including Code Alert® Wandering Management, Wireless Call and Fall Management Solutions, and Safe Place® ED and Infant Security Solutions. The Company is credited with inventing the first RFID infant security system, which was designed and developed by nurse clinicians. It was the first in the industry to invent Peer-to-Peer Wi-Fi RTLS, and to offer Remote Monitoring, RF Consulting and 24X7 technical support by RF Technologies’ staff specialists and a nationwide service management team. www.rft.com
Our Field Service Technicians provide expert, on-site service support for our customers, including problem diagnosis, analysis, and repair services (break/fix); installation support; product and system installation services; and technical instruction. Responsibilities also include delivery of comprehensive system maintenance, update and upgrade services.
This position requires frequent (80%) travel to locations throughout your multi-state territory. Occasionally your travel will span the United States.
Can be based anywhere in TN with access to an airport.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert on-site service support including problem diagnosis, analysis, and repair services; continuously seeking opportunities to help customers achieve their goals and providing recommendations for doing so.
- Provide installation support, and product and system installation services.
- Responsibilities may include telephone technical support and remote monitoring of our customers’ systems as directed by the Regional Service Manager.
- Assume ownership of customer issues and follow through until issues are resolved.
- Maintain appropriate levels of communication with the customer to insure that the customer is well-informed before, during and after service engagements.
- Insure that services are provided in the time frame promised to the customer, and that the quality and completeness of work performed meets or exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Optimize customer satisfaction and preference for RF Technologies’ products and services.
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct and ethical behavior, while delivering world-class customer service.
- Provide feedback on product, installation and service quality issues.
- Provide input on product functionality requirements including suggestions for new product development, product improvements and new business opportunities.
- Assist management with the development of proposals for time & materials services, system updates and upgrades, and service agreements.
RF Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 5+ years of field service experience on electronics and/or radio frequency equipment is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred
- Low-voltage systems installation / repair experience.
- Ability to use standard test equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, analyzers and programmers.
- Hands-on training on electronics and/or computer hardware and network topologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions.
- Valid driver license & clean driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to occasionally be on after hours rotational call to provide telephone assistance as well as emergency response to customer sites.
RF Technologies - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -