As a Part Time Field Service Technician for OPEX, you will drive to customer sites to troubleshoot machines, perform required repairs, and answer any questions the customer may have. You will also accurately report the parts you used to complete the repair.
Additional responsibilities for the Field Service Technician include:
- Interacting with company management and other personnel to analyze and correct any equipment performance issues
- Checking all pertinent machine components and replacing worn items
- Completing field service reports
- Following specific preventative maintenance schedules
- Installing and setting up new equipment
- Completing and submitting weekly online timecards and expense reports
As a Part Time Field Service Technician, you must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the education and/or experience to independently troubleshoot and maintain complex electromechanical equipment. You must also be a team player.
Additional requirements of the Field Service Technician include:
- Associate’s degree in Electronics and/or equivalent hands-on job experience
- Possessing a driver’s license, insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds independently
- Ability to maneuver a job site, including small spaces in around our equipment
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
OPEX Corporation is a family-owned, financially sound and well-managed company that offers an excellent career lifestyle. We recognize the commitment and hard work our team members put into making every customer feel appreciated; therefore, we are proud to provide our Field Service Technicians with excellent compensation and a great benefits package!
Benefits available to the Field Service Technician include:
- Weekly bonus opportunities
- Expense reimbursement
- Paid on-the-job, on-line, and factory training programs