NEP Broadcasting, LLC., with headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and offices in California, New York and the United Kingdom, is known worldwide as the premier international provider of outsourced broadcast and media services critical to the delivery of live sports and entertainment events. NEP's divisions include the following: NEP Supershooters is an award-winning provider of remote broadcast facilities, engineering and technical expertise, logistics support and production services; New Century Productions (NCP) and Trio Video are the leading full-service remote video production company, providing mobile production facilities and services for both regional and national productions nationwide; NEP Entertainment is the leading provider of entertainment-related services and is comprised of the following divisions: NEP Denali, the premier provider of mobile television units geared toward entertainment events; NEP Screenworks, located in California, is the world's largest provider of mobile and modular Jumbotron and LED daylight video screens; Live Power , located in California, is a provider of temporary power generation and temperature control equipment for live entertainment events; NEP Studios , the largest independent studio production and post-production facilities in Manhattan; Premiere Entertainment , the leader in content development and production for webstreaming events, providing a full-service experience from concept to post production for events exclusively for the web; Sweetwater , a leading provider of remote broadcast facilities, custom control rooms, and camera systems; and American Hi Definition , providing top-of-the-line LED, plasma and digital projection solutions. NEP’s European divisions include NEP Visions , the premier provider of mobile television units in the European marketplace; Roll to Record, the leading reality television production partner to independent producers in the European marketplace; and NEP Cymru , the leading provider of mobile television production trucks in Wales, UK.
For 25 years, NEP has been a leader in innovation, quality and customer service. With the top technical and engineering expertise in the industry, NEP has been at the forefront of the digital revolution, reshaping the way televised images are captured and distributed from SD to HD to 3D and beyond. NEP is committed to providing state-of-the-art technology to its clients and is highly regarded in the industry for its focus on client service and satisfaction.
The purpose of this position is to compile equipment load lists for Sweetwater Video Productions, perform inventory on all equipment and gear and to participate in and support all shop activities as needed.
· Facilitate the departure and return of products and gear.
· Load and unload trucks as directed.
· Compile and scan complete load list for events by picking, packing and shipping all necessary equipment.
· Develop a complete understanding of the equipment database and scanning procedures.
· Control equipment inventory by utilizing all available databases and assist with bar coding process.
· Properly store and move equipment as needed.
· Assist in maintaining an organized and clean field shop.
· Prepare equipment for loading and perform off-loading for SVP mobile units and events (if applicable).
· Interface with multiple departments within NEP and provide a professional level of support when needed.
· Maintain a high level of teamwork within the Field Shop in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
· Work with supervisor and other shop technicians to carry out proper shop maintenance.
· Check in packages and move equipment to appropriate locations within the shop.
· Maintain a clean and organized shop environment and assist in other shop activities as needed.
· Provide transportation of equipment for maintenance/repair to local off-site locations.
· Represent the company to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
· Assist in other Field Shop activities as needed.
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma, Technical Degree preferred, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Some experience in a shop environment desirable.
· Must be w illing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
· Excellent organization and communication skills are essential.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Must be able to work in a team environment.
· Experience Microsoft operating systems and applications a plus.