Health, Education & Social Programs
Public Health Division
ICF International is seeking a Field Supervisor to support an assisted housing survey research project that involves collecting complex data nationwide. The project findings will support changes in social policy at the national level. The Field Supervisor will be responsible for supporting other senior project staff in support of other areas in the research process.
- Recruit, hire and supervise nationwide field data collectors
- Assist in training the field data collectors
- Prepare written materials such as instructional manuals, reports, and presentations in collaboration with other team members
- Interpret field-level problems and generate solutions
- Maintain organized records throughout the project life cycle
- Interact and provide support to team members when needed
- Work with survey data
- Masters degree or a Bachelor’s degree in social science discipline and 2 years experience, preferably in a research consulting environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and continually meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Prior supervisory/management experience.
- Prior experience working with income-based programs or low-income populations
- Working knowledge of SAS and/or SPSS highly preferred.
ICF International - 18 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...