· Collects statistical data on Accounts Receivable and provides to manager as requested.
· Adjusts work distribution to meet needs determined by volume on a daily basis and changes assignments accordingly.
· Coordinates activities of the department to achieve and maintain efficient and competent Accounts Receivable services.
· Prior experience in business office operations for hospital or physicians clinic
· Must have reliable transportation- position requires the a bility to travel in the Greater Baton Rouge area to visit assigned clinics
· Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word) with ability to train others on new computer systems
· Strong communication and problem-solving skills
· Maintains knowledge of and adherence to all applicable HIPAA regulations
General Health System
- 2 years ago - save job