Provide Customer with
overview of installation activity, site-specific information and access to appropriate contacts.
problems promptly and appropriately, provide guidance, escalate issues according to
- Provide software service, presales, post-sales or service delivery support.
- Deliver services, including customized services to large enterprise, complex or corporate accounts.
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree (technical field) with 3-5 years of working experience in related fields or
Degree holder with 2-4 years relevant working experience.
Experience with support of full range of HP products in Customer base.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
corporate policies, products, markets and processes, as well as an understanding of business management principles and practices.
Ability to manage complex Customer problems.
- Thorough knowledge of administrative or technical practices
- Proficient Field Technical Support skill set.
- Knowledge of assigned HP hardware system platforms.
- Familiar with networking and all supported operating system platforms (i.e. HPUX, NT, Linux, etc.)
- Knowledge of high availability system environments.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong Customer relationship building skills
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
- Project management, analysis, communication, scheduling, controlling, and presentation skills.
- Good teamwork with peers and HP personnel.
- Demonstrate consistent, acceptable performance of all business fundamentals.
- Knowledge of portfolio of services.
- Basic knowledge of change management process and tools available
- Schedule and participate in on-site account support meetings both internal and external
Actively builds deeper technical depth in area-of-expertise, and expands knowledge base through development of associated but unfamiliar areas
Service Opportunity Review
Understands HP's installed base and the range of service contract coverage available, and applies this knowledge to advance and expand opportunities
Customer Experience Management (remote)
Interfaces effectively with customers and internal resources to promote trusted advisor status of HP within accounts and facilitate uniform account support
Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HP
Customer Technical Information Sharing
Builds trust & confidence in HP's technical consultative capabilities through education & assistance
Services Support Policies & Procedures
Applies understanding of HP service organization and functions to support internal and external customer requests
HPS/BU Business Context
Understands the market segments sold into, the business challenges addressed by HP Services/Business Unit solutions, and HP's strategy for market penetration
Understands HP Services/Business Unit solutions in area-of-responsibility- what they consist of, product roadmaps, key technology concepts, and the competitive landscape in which they are sold
HPS Solution Interfaces
Understands how services in area-of-responsibility fit within or interface with the sales of other solutions - HP Services, other Global Business Units, or HP's partner strategies
Understands the strategy and customer requirements involved in deploying software solutions
Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization
Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution
HP - 2 years ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...