Aftermath Services LLC, a nationwide biohazard remediation company, is currently seeking entry-level field technicians to perform biohazard remediation services in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. We are seeking positive, hardworking candidates who desire to advance within our rapidly growing company. The successful candidate will be a compassionate and strong-willed individual equipped to handle highly sensitive and emotional situations on a daily basis, frequently involving interactions with families who have experienced the loss of a loved one. This individual must be a motivated self-starter who works well independently with little to no supervision, but who thrives in a team environment.
To submit an application, please visit http://www.aftermathinc-careers.com for our on-line hiring system. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be available after business hours to respond to job calls
- Must reside locally and be able to respond to the shop location within one (1) hour of receiving a call to be dispatched to a job
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Must successfully meet criminal background and motor vehicle records check requirements
- Must successfully pass a drug screen and physical evaluation
- Extensive travel required, including out-of-state travel, possibly for up to several days at a time
- Must be able to communicate effectively with people of all backgrounds
- Must project a professional demeanor and appearance
- Familiarity with technology and the ability to use a laptop computer required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel), Microsoft Streets & Trips and Adobe PDF forms desirable
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Trade school or similar training desirable
- Restoration, construction, carpentry, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, mold abatement, water/fire restoration, sales, law enforcement, firefighting, military, EMT, nursing, medical, bloodborne pathogen, hazardous materials, HAZWOPER, or comparable experience desirable
- This is a physically demanding position that requires the candidate to be in good physical condition. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use their hands, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl. The employee may also be required to lift or move heavy furniture and objects. The employee is required to perform these duties while wearing full PPE (personal protective equipment) to include full face respirators and fully encapsulating, semi-impermeable suits, which requires endurance at high temperatures.
- In this position, you will be responsible for cleaning up blood and bodily fluids following homicides, suicides, unattended deaths and accidents, as well as performing tear gas remediation and hoarding cleanup.
Compensation: Hourly wage plus vacation, medical, and 401k benefits subject to company policy.