Aftermath Services LLC, the nation’s leader in biohazard management, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Biohazard Remediation Technician to perform crime and trauma scene cleanup and decontamination in the Fort Worth, Texas area. For the past 15 years, Aftermath has helped set the standard in the biohazard industry, striving to provide the highest quality of service while always treating our customers with compassion and dignity.
We are seeking positive, hardworking candidates who desire to advance within our rapidly growing company. The successful candidate will be a compassionate and strong-willed individual equipped to handle highly sensitive and emotional situations on a daily basis, frequently involving interactions with families who have experienced the loss of a loved one. This individual must be a motivated self-starter who works well independently with little to no supervision, but who thrives in a team environment.
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you take pride in your work? If you have the will and the desire, we will give you the training and the tools to succeed in this challenging and rewarding profession. If you believe you have what it takes, please follow the directions below to apply today.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be available after business hours for on call rotations
- Must reside locally and be able to respond to the shop location within one (1) hour of receiving a call to be dispatched to a job
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Must successfully pass criminal background and motor vehicle records check
- Must successfully pass a drug screen, physical and psychological evaluation
- Extensive travel required, including out-of-state travel, possibly for up to 3 – 7 days at a time
- Must be able to communicate effectively with people of all backgrounds
- Must project a professional demeanor and appearance
- Familiarity with technology and the ability to use a laptop computer required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel), Microsoft Streets & Trips and Adobe PDF forms desirable
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Trade school or similar training desirable
- Restoration, construction, carpentry, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, mold abatement, water/fire restoration, sales, law enforcement, firefighting, military, EMT, nursing, medical, bloodbourne pathogen, hazardous materials, HAZWOPER, or comparable experience desirable
- This is a physically demanding position that requires the candidate to be in good physical condition. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use their hands, reach, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl. The employee may also be required to lift or move heavy furniture and objects. The employee is required to perform these duties while wearing full PPE (personal protective equipment) to include full face respirators and fully encapsulating, semi-impermeable suits, which requires endurance at high temperatures.
- In this position, you will be responsible for cleaning up blood and bodily fluids following homicides, suicides, unattended deaths and accidents, as well as performing tear gas remediation and hoarding cleanup.
- Drive time and administrative time: $10 per hour
- Overtime available
- Holiday pay available
- Advancement opportunities available after six (6) month probationary period
- Medical and dental insurance available after 180 days of service
- 401(k) available after one (1) year of service
Aftermath Services LLC is the only national bioremediation & biorecovery company, including specialty services such as crime scene...