Education: Bachelor’s degree in Aviation or related field. Masters degree preferred. Training and Experience: Current (i.e. operational flight experience) within five (5) years, unless currently performing similar aircrew instruction duties. Have 1000 hours of F-22 fighter time, 500 hours flight time in specific weapon system instructing and 200 hours fighter instructor time (“K Prefix”). Have high potential to fly MTC weapon system as Instructor using current tactics and employment standards. F-22MTCI: F-15C or F-22 experience as stated in fighter MTCI and F-15C MTCI requirements.
Desired Experience: Graduate of AF Advanced Instrument School. Experience as and academic platform instructor, and/or training device instructor. General Skills: Must be able to handle multiple tasks, a self-starter, flexible in work assignments, detail oriented, highly organized, possess good interpersonal and written communication skills, and work under limited supervision.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Security Clearance: Secret clearance or higher with ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide contractor simulator and academic instruction to include Training Device Instruction; Scenario Development; and Academic Support.
- Maintain tactical proficiency and skills through flying and interaction with operational pilots; ability to pass an Air Force Form 8 Instructor checkride in the MTC.
- Prepare classroom for instruction and distribute any lesson-related student materials.
- Maintain reference material used in support of academic courseware.
- Instruct students in such a manner that, with normal student progression, the end-of-course level of proficiency will be met by the end of the academic phase.
- Critique students verbally on all errors committed during the course of the training.
- Instruct students in techniques and corrective procedures to help students avoid repetition of errors.
- Complete all appropriate administrative paperwork.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Crew Training International - 17 months ago