Filter Driver Developer
Job Description: Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
Experience in mobile driver and system software design, a working knowledge of mobile communications technologies with focus on wireless LAN technologies and working knowledge on Windows operating system is highly desirable.
You should possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree with 5+ years of experience or a Master of Science degree Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of experience in system software design and/or development on Windows.
- 5+ years of experience in Windows Driver development
- Windows Kernel environment and debugging tools
- Support Pre-Si platform bring up and testing
- Previous experience with device driver/embedded development is necessary
- Proficient in C and/or C++
- Windows system level programming including multithreaded development concepts
- WiFi knowladge is advantage
- Windows middleware development experience is an advantage
- Experience with working on Low Power systems and/or Connected Standby systems is an advantage
Facilities and Site Services
Dec 27, 2012
Intel is a leading provider for technologies that support wireless and handheld computing devices. The Wireless Communications and Computing group develops essential technologies, architectures and building blocks to support advanced processing, communications and memory aspects of both personal digital assistants (PDAs) and wireless handsets.
Intel - 19 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...