ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY IN PERSON FOR CONSIDERATION AS WELL AS ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION ON-LINE
You must apply in person at either of these locations:
10 Glens Falls Technical Park, Glens Falls
603 Queensbury Ave, Queensbury
Final box process of placing finished packaged medical devices into proper corrugated boxes for shipment to customers. This helps ensure the product will be in good condition upon arrival at the customer. Final Box- FM employees will perform various functions including labeling, final boxing of packaged product, quality assurance audits, and palletizing boxed product to be delivered to the warehouse.
- Responsible for a clean and safe work area.
- Reads and interprets a variety of work schedules, travelers, bill of materials, blue prints and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Accurately records information on travelers; operates bar coding and other computerized equipment.
- Operation of material handling equipment (RF devices, label machines, pallet jacks, weight scales, etc.)
- Conducts inventory checks; quality inspection for completed work orders
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation on both the Sterile Load form and Non-Sterile Load form are accurate.
- Responsible for banding and movement of all completed pallets from final box area to warehouse.
- Maintain adequate supply of boxes, pallets, elbows and banding material in final box area.
- Work order closeouts to inventory. Responsible for ensuring all documentation within the work order is present, and completely signed off.
- Perform various data entry transactions per Oracle EBS to create a smooth work flow process.
- Ability to final box a “Shared Cell” (2 lines)
- Ability to build various pallet configurations
- Accurate data entry of work order closeouts.
- Visual inspection of product and release to inventory
- Ensure accurate label accountability
- Ensure downsize box accuracy
- Ensure proper load of truck
- Responsible for ensuring a clean safe work environment and a safe operation of material handling equipment.
Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements.
May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to read, write and compute basic math
- Self motivated, flexible and cooperative
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively with other final boxers, material handlers or warehouse specialists and opposite shifts regarding condition of work flow (palletizing and audits)
- Dexterity, good coordination and mechanical reasoning
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Operation of material handling equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Product knowledge
- GMP compliance and FIFO knowledge