Finance / Accounting Intern
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc is a fast-paced and dynamic "engineer-owned and operated" technology firm; MTSI provides leading-edge technical services in ballistic missile and air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and homeland defense. From the co-presidents to the project team members, MTSI employees stay actively engaged in multiple engineering activities and programs. Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) provides specialized technical, engineering, and acquisition services to a wide range of government and industry customers. Founded in 1993, MTSI has over 500 employees, based at nine strategically located offices across the country.
- Support MTSI’s Finance and Accounting Team
- Assist with accounts receivable processes and filing
- Assist with accounts payable entry preparation and filing
- Assist with routine accounting & bookkeeping duties
- Assist with month-end closing process
- Check and reply to emails requiring immediate attention (may involve some research
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants should currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized, self motivated, energetic and dependable team player
- Prior Office experience preferred (but not required)
MTSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A fast-paced and dynamic 100% employee-owned and operated technology firm, Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) provides leading-edge...