Sensata Technologies is looking for an organized administrative assistant to support various departments. Using strong organizational skills, the administrative assistant will provide administrative assistance to: The VP of Quality, VP of Finance and their managers and staff
Most important tasks and responsibilities for the Executive Administrative Assistant to the VP of Quality and VP of Finance
- Assist in preparation of internal and external correspondence (memos, letters, audit committee documents, internal audit reports, quality reports, etc.)
- Support Internal Audit database management and reporting
- Provide administrative help in the Sarbanes-Oxley documentation process
- Assist with financial reporting
- Preparation of power point slides and charts as required by the various Finance and Quality functions
- Preparation of financial charts using mainly Excel spreadsheets
- Preparation of quality reports and charts using quality software (Trackwise) and Excel & support of SharePoint site maintenance as needed
- Support for ongoing quality communications
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements; preparation of documents related to passport and visa applications
- Coordinating and booking meetings; set up of presentations using computer and visual aids, work with IT as necessary
- Manage calendars
- Assist with travel expense reporting and vacation management
- Requisition of supplies and services using Oracle and Coupa procurement system
- Opportunity to work at Corporate level of Finance / Quality supporting several areas including: internal audits, planning and analysis, accounting and financial control
- HS diploma with experience. Administrative Professional degree or certificate a plus, as is a background in finance/accounting.
Company Description: Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. We help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment. With operations and business centers in 11 countries and sales offices throughout the world, we serve global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
- Minimum years of experience required to do this job successfully is at least 5 years experience in an Administrative position working with both internal and external organizations
- Financial experience is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated commitment to safeguarding and protecting confidential and proprietary information.
- Must possess an extremely high degree of professionalism and be able to use a heightened level of discretion in all business matters in both demeanor and conduct
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external organizations
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook software
- Experience with Oracle, financial reporting, computer file management, and internet web sites is very helpful in meeting job requirements
- Must have high level of accuracy; possess outstanding attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent math skills. Must have experience in and enjoy working with numbers and figures.
- Must be able to plan and organize work according to established priorities, and complete assignments accurately within established timeframes
We were founded in Massachusetts in 1916 and, today, we are close to a $2 billion business with over 11,000 employees worldwide, including 800 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. We have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
Sensata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Sensata Technologies - 7 months ago