At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service! Auto/Mate will provide training to candidates on our Dealership Management Software.
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, we develop world-class Dealership Management Software that is used by more than 1,000 dealerships across the United States. Auto/Mate ranked #1 in overall customer satisfaction in the most recent National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) survey and we strive to provide our customers with the best software in the industry.
- Provide training and support to customers on Auto/Mate’s Finance and Insurance (F&I) Software.
- Travel to customer sites to assist with software installations and train end users.
- Provide onsite and phone / email support on automotive accounting related issues.
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend or perform actions to correct problems.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an F&I or Sales role within an Auto Dealership
- Superior customer service skills!
- Knowledge of automotive F&I / Sales terminology
- Ability to travel 2 full weeks each month
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Experience with Dealership Management Software
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including:
- Medical/Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, Sick and Volunteering)
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual work environment
Auto/Mate is an equal opportunity employer
Auto/Mate Dealership Management Systems - 15 months ago